The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger
The reason I decided to read this book is because I saw its movie trailer which I thought was silly and hilarious. So I decided to give it a try. And it surely did not disappoint. It's such an entertaining read that I did not even realize that I was getting close to the end because once I started reading it, I did not want to stop!

What I liked about The DUFF is the reality that Bianca (THE DUFF) is living in. I sympathize with her because I, myself, felt (or still feels) that I have always been the DUFF in our circle of friends. I've always felt not likable by the opposite sex which did not do well with my confidence. But also like Bianca, a guy came in and made her feel wanted. Liked. This guy makes her feel like a goddess. Beautiful.

Although what Bianca and Wesley have was purely physical in the beginning, it's so refreshing to see how it blossomed to something way more than that.

So this is for those girls and boys who feel like they are The DUFF. Do not lose hope. Ever. Someone out there -no matter how cliché this may sound- is meant for you.