The Book Thief - Trudy White, Markus Zusak
Finally got to read this book that I have been delaying for years! And to be honest, I really regret not reading this before.

The Book Thief has just officially been my favorite book (so far). It was absolutely beautiful. Hauntingly and painfully beautiful. A story told in Death's perspective is not only a fresh break from all the other books that I've read but is actually eye-opening too. What if Death really see us that way? What if Death is really tired of his eternal existence and job of claiming and fetching souls?

The Book Thief is about war. Relationships. Love. Family. Regrets. Friendship. I have grown fond with ALL the characters in the story. Especially Rudy and Liesel. They are both such powerful and tear-inducing characters! I'm talking about the last few pages of the book! (I read and finished the last few pages of the book while I was riding the bus and took all my willpower to not ugly sob in public) And I wouldn't want to spoil it to you, yes?

I was both beyond devastated and ecstatic about this book. It would hurt to bid goodbye to the characters of the story and to the story itself as you come close to finishing the book. That was exactly what happened to me. I want to finish the book but I don't want it to end yet. And I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THE BOOK THIEF TO ANYONE. This is one of those books that EVERYONE, and I literally mean EVERYONE, should read before they die.

After reading this book, I think I just died and went to book heaven. The Book Thief would always be a part of me.